Name: Stephen Ruck
Address: Anglesey House, Anglesey Road, Burton on Trent DE143NT
Any complaint verbal or written will be referred to our complaints manager at the earliest opportunity.
We will also
You will receive contact from us advising on progress if we cannot respond immediately. We will let youhave our final response as soon as possible and not later than eight weeks.
Clients often express dissatisfaction to their adviser about the product provider. We will need to establishwhether or not your complaint relates to the advice given, the adviser service or the service orperformance of the product provider. If unclear, this must not delay investigation and we will proceed withour own investigation. The complaints manager will review this matter and take the complaint to theprovider if appropriate in consultation with you.
The complaints manager will establish the nature and scope of your complaint having due regards to theFinancial Conduct Authority’s direction:
It is the firm’s policy to treat all complainants the same, however, eligible complainants are legally definedand have additional rights in law that we must acknowledge and adhere to.
This will set out clearly the firm’s decision and the reasons for it. If any compensation is offered a clearmethod of calculation will be shown.
We must include details of the Financial Ombudsman Service in the final response if dealing with an eligiblecomplainant and a regulated activity, we will:
Complaints that can be settled to your satisfaction within 3 business days can be recorded andcommunicated differently.
Where we consider a complaint to be resolved to your satisfaction under this section, we will promptlysend you a ‘Summary Resolution Communication’, being a written communication from us which:
(1) refers to the fact that you have made a complaint and informs you that we now consider thecomplaint to have been resolved to your satisfaction;
(2) We will tell you that if you subsequently decide that you are dissatisfied with the resolution of thecomplaint you may be able to refer the complaint back to us for further consideration oralternatively refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service;
(3) Indicates whether or not the we consent to waive the relevant time limits, (where we havediscretion in such matters)
(4) Provide the website address of the Financial Ombudsman Service; and
(5) Refer to the availability of further information on the website of the Financial Ombudsman Service.
In addition to sending you a Summary Resolution Communication, we may also use other methods tocommunicate the information where:
(1) We consider that doing so may better meet your needs; or
(2) We have already been using another method to communicate about the complaint.
We will consider a complaint closed when we have made our final response to you. This does not preventyou from exercising any rights you may have to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
In the first instance unresolved disputes may be referred to the BVRLA who are approved by Governmentas a Consumer ADR body under the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes Regulations2015.
You may be entitled to refer a complaint against us to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are notsatisfied. The contact details are as follows:
The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, LondonE14 9SR
Website – http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
Tel: 0800 023 4 567
We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman in resolving any complaints made against us and agree to bebound by any awards made by the Ombudsman. The firm undertakes to pay promptly any fees levied bythe Ombudsman.
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 01283 568021
Eiger Vehicle Leasing
Burton On Trent
Eiger Vehicle Leasing Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we are a credit broker and not a lender. Registered No : 665777
| Registered in England & Wales with company number : 3875679 | Data Protection No : Z1862665 | VAT No : 975 5695 54|
Registered Office : Anglesey House, Anglesey Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3NT
Copyright © 2018 Eiger Vehicle Leasing, All rights reserved.